Tuesday, September 18, 2012

French graphics for my sewing room

Chocolate is one of my favorite food groups! ;) My plan is to put this graphic from the Graphics Fairy DIY blog onto the top of my sewing machine cabinet after painting it white. She explains how to transfer images onto furniture here.

I'm also going to put a few graphics onto other pieces of furniture and linens. She also shows how to put labels onto jars and I thought it would make good notion storage. My sewing room will be all sewing, french graphics, vintage linens and pink polka dots and stripes.

I also plan to sew machine covers which is where the polka dots and stripes come in. I saw covers on a website but can't remember where although the graphics are etched in  my mind.

Leaving is bittersweet - I hate to leave family and friends. There is a touch of melancholy about me lately. I feel this move will be good but I sure hate to leave loved ones. Some are having a difficult time. I'll have to keep busy, that's for sure.

No comments: