Saturday, September 29, 2012

Move - Not going to move - Move - Geez!

Now again, I'm not going to move. Due to unforeseen circumstances the move is off again. I was so looking forward to my sewing room but it appears it's not to be.

Also received a letter saying my social security is being stopped therefore, not only am I not moving but I'll have no internet among other things. Food? Laundry? Meds? Car insurance - heck, they're only little things!

When will life settle down?

The only thing I can do is to plan, to act instead of react and above all to remain positive. I'm hoping it will prevent another relapse because any kind of stress puts me there.

I felt sorry for myself for a few hours then decided I didn't want to be miserable. I showered, put on my make-up and did my hair. I needed to feel in control and appear put together. Outside appearances can sometimes be deceiving I want you to know.

My house is such a mess that I don't know where to start. Box lying all over - the last few days before a big move and I guess you can expect that but it's sure difficult to think.

Guess I'll just unpack a few things, organize what I can and go from there until I find out what's going on. Wish me luck, please!


No comments: